.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, December 27, 2007

NORFOLK CT - HAND PAINTED SIGN




Norfolk, CT - I absolutely love this sign! It is located on the corner of the Norfolk Green. I've wanted to photograph this sign for a number of years but the last few times I was through Norfolk the sign was not there; someone knocked it over with their car and it had to be fixed and repainted (that is my understanding). I am glad that it is back in it's usual location. Great Barrington and Pittsfield are in Massachusetts and the other towns are in Connecticut.

Labels: ,

NORFOLK CT - HAND PAINTED SIGN

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Lilli & Nevada said...

That is a really pretty sign, so clean

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Andree said...

This sign actually makes me nostalgic for Connecticut: the way it was when I grew up. At least that northwest corner is not as developed as the Hartford/Manchester area is now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!