.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, February 09, 2007

JUST ASK


All this woman had to do was ask and I would have taken her photo.

I have been putting in a lot of hours at work lately so I haven't had much time to get some good photos/postings lately. So, just to keep up my daily postings I have been putting up some photos that wouldn't normally make first cut. But, enjoy them anyway and I will be back with more soon.

JUST ASK

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Ha! I am the QUEEN of taking my own photo with my little digital. I bet she's had a lot of practice, like me!
Peace............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!