.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ROSEDALE FARM AND VINEYARD - GRAPES


Simsbury, CT - I've had these photos for about a month, I was going to incorporate them into photos of the winemaking, but somehow I missed that. You can see the white grapes here.


The purple grapes. You can see the netting to keep the creatures out I suppose.


Here is a close-up of the grapes soon to be pressed into wine.


This bad boy is a propane canon to keep the birds away. When I was there every few minutes I heard this loud BOOM. I bet the neighbors love them. I wonder if they pay them off with wine?

Labels: , , ,

ROSEDALE FARM AND VINEYARD - GRAPES

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i would need wine to handle the startleness of the booms, lol..
and the grapes made my mouth water..

i deleted the two for i had postem them separetely and i tried to put them in one and made a mess, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!