.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
Lake McDonough - New Hartford, CT - Here is another photo in B/W. I just love how the reflections look on the water, it is almost like the boats are floating in space.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site and I plan to pay you a visit again. Please check out my site and leave your comments. It is really appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Sorry Margaret, for some reason I cannot leave a message on your Blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!