.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

CALM RIVER

 
Around Hopkinton, MA - I was driving around the Hopkinton so I am not sure exactly what town this is, I guess it doesn't really matter. I though this made a nice photo. But I had to take my life in my own hands because this was on a very bad corner and I almost got creamed by fast moving cars.

Note: I broke one of my cardinal rules. NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY CAMERA. On the way up to move the last of our stuff from one house to the other I spotted a moose. In this part of the state we have moose but they are few and far between. So, no moose photos, maybe some other time. Posted by Picasa

CALM RIVER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!