.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MAIN STREET SPECIALTIES - REVIEW

 
Hopkinton, MA - I was up in Hopkinton, Ma for work last week and drove into Hopkinton looking for some place to eat. I wandered into this restaurant and was pleasently surprised. Posted by Picasa

MAIN STREET SPECIALTIES - REVIEW

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

it looks inviting..

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That salad is making me hungry! I looks wonderful. Don't know when I'll ever make it to MA, but you never know. My tours take me every which way!

If you have a minute, stop on by. Ambushed PART 2 is up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!