.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BULKELEY HOUSE RESTAURANT

 
New London, CT - I took this photo because it looks like the kind of place that I would eat. The Bulkeley House Restaurant started out as an 18th Century tavern, I guess it still is.

Information Posted by Picasa

BULKELEY HOUSE RESTAURANT

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

that looks so sweet and cozy..the ambiance it's beautiful...

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I used to perform live music at The Bulkeley House, on Bank Street, in New London, CT. We moved away in 1993 so it has been awhile! I would love to go back and visit.

(Ty and) Karie Naquin
Bethesda, MD

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It looks a lot different now. There's a huge outdoor tiki bar right next to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!