.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

MY ROAD

 
This is the road I live on. As you can see it is not exactly a super highway, and we like it that way. I was trying to find one of my dogs that went to visit the neighbor's dogs and while I was walking down the road to find her I noticed this view and had to go back to the house to get my camera. Luckily my dog had come back home through the woods so I was able to get this shot without having to find her first.

Enjoy Posted by Picasa

MY ROAD

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Love the black and white of it. It's beautiful!
Peace...........

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I love road photos! This one is amazing. Is it really as isolated as it looks? The b&w was a great choice for this!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Bill said...

The road is not as isolated as the photo shows. There are some houses along the road and most of them are log cabins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!