.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, March 18, 2006

MORE GOATS

 
I took a side road home and drove past a field with these two goats in it. I guess I'm into photographing goats this week. So, I stopped and lucky for me they came up to the fence to see what I was doing. Aren't they cuter than a speckled pup under a red wagon?

Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

MORE GOATS

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

Goats are surprisingly cute. My brother raises a few out in PA, and they always come out for attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!