.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, March 24, 2006

HELP WANTED

Does anyone know of a Dial Up ISP that they would recommend? I am moving(details later) and Broadband is not available in the area (no cable or DSL); and that inhales deeply with pursed lips. Any ideas?

HELP WANTED

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Geez Bill. I wish I could help you out with this but I really don't know one I would actually recommend. You might want to ask around in your town, since I would assume that anyone on line there would have to be using a dial-up. Good luck with it!
Peace..................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!