.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

FIELD OF REEDS

 
I spied this field of what I think are "Common Reeds"(correct me if I am wrong)along the road so I made my wife pull the car ovr so I could take a photo. Posted by Picasa

FIELD OF REEDS

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog and for the compliment. Looks like the snow is dissipating, no such luck in germany! Will be coming back to see your blog soon

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jod{i} said...

Are they reeds or rye?
Popped in from Blog explosion! Love the blog...I am in northern CT...actually we are looking at a few houses up your way!

I am going to go peruse around a bit more!

Peace
Jodi
http://beyondthecrackedwindow.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Jodi - I'm sure it is not rye, what I didn't say that the area is kind of wet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!