.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, February 02, 2006

TREE WITH MISSING SIGN

 
My wife and I were out walking our dogs on a dirt road when I took this photo. It is an oak tree with a piece of metal that a sign was on at one time. Posted by Picasa

TREE WITH MISSING SIGN

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Hm......what do you think that sign said. "No Trespassing", "No Hunting", "Private Property"? I feel like I should come up with something clever at this point but it's just not workin' for me right now!
Peace.............

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Bill said...

There are other signs around that said something like "No Trespassing, Water Company Land" someting like that.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is really very interesting. This is the information, I’ve been looking for… Thanks
Квартиры в Петрозаводске

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!