.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, January 21, 2006

SITE OF FIRST HOME IN SIMSBURY

 
Simsbury, CT – This is the site of the first home in Simsbury, Connecticut. It was the Aaron Cook House, built circa 1660. It was also the site of the Pent Road Ferry, circa 1668. Posted by Picasa

SITE OF FIRST HOME IN SIMSBURY

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lana said...

Thank You for stopping by my photo blog.
And thank you for setting me stright on the chicken picture. I changed it.
I am from the big city of Milwaukee and was driving in the country and saw them. I thought they were so beautiful walking on the side of the road. I had to stop and shot them. There were about 10 of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!