.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, January 14, 2006

OBLIGATORY CAT PHOTO

 
It seem like everyone has a photo of a cat on their blog. Well, here is my cat. His name is Phineas but I when I see him I say, “Hey Boy” on a deep voice. I got that from ‘City Slickers’ when Billy Crystal’s father called him to wish him a happy birthday. My wife calls him “Nibby” (it a long story). Posted by Picasa

OBLIGATORY CAT PHOTO

5 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Hadn't thought about how many cat photo's i've seen on blogs...

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a million pictures of my cats on my blog. Lovely kitty :D

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Hallucinogenious said...

I have a few pics also,including links to others. Nice cat,Bill!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger crumblepie said...

Your cat looks like the ones in those cat food advertisements... gorgeous eyes.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Nice pic. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!