.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

RED PINES

 
On the way to work yesterday morning I was thinking that I had not taken a photo in a few days. I usually try to take at least one a day. My latest posted photos were from road trips I had taken in the last few weeks. Just as I was thinking that, a gift from God, the sun was just coming through the pines making for a great photo. I thought to myself, should I stop? By then I had past the turn-off. So I turned around and raced the sun trying to get the photo before it went too high in the sky. I think I just caught it in time. Posted by Picasa

RED PINES

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I would absolutely say perfect timing!
Oeace............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!