.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

SEAGULL PARKING

 
If it wasn’t for the lines, you might think that you were at the beach. These seagulls were hanging out in a parking lot when I took a photo of them. It had been sanded for ice which gave it that gravel look. Posted by Picasa

SEAGULL PARKING

3 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the bad thing about not making it over to your place more often, Bill, is that I miss seeing your wonderful work. On the other hand, when I come by as often as I do, it feels like I'm visiting a very upscale gallery! I LOVE those pictures of trees the most. I've got this "thing" for trees!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Marcus said...

Having AdSense bar at the top of the blog may seam like good business sense, but it detracts from the rest of the blog.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Ed - Did you at least click on one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!