.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, October 13, 2005

RAINY AUTUMN

It has been raining for the last week so the leaves are falling off before they reach full color. 
nbsp;Posted by Picasa

RAINY AUTUMN

5 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Ooh, like this shot! :)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love your pictures. I just stumbled on to your site today, glad I did.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love your pictures. I just stumbled on to your site today, glad I did.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Hi :)
Very pretty, it's a shame that all the rain is dropping the leaves, I'm also a New Englander & hoping this rain lets up before all the leaves change color!
Prayin' for sunshine & blue skys with plenty of autumn color!! :)

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Johnymepeino said...

I like it!

Congratulations for your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!