.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I NEED STILL NEED YOUR VOTE...


I need you to vote for my front door photo at "Front Doors" I've been a finalist but have never won. There are some great photos but I think I have a winner with this one.
Click Here for Front Doors



Thank you for your support!;Posted by Picasa

I NEED STILL NEED YOUR VOTE...

7 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger /T/ said...

I am not sure if I am eligible for voting.. you know that they use to say that certain people and their and their family members are always excluded from participating in contests like this.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger family member said...

I really enjoyed voting for your door. It truly is one of the greatest New England doors. Great photo.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Bill said...

I could make it in black and white. The colors looked so good I kept it in color.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Beautiful. I went and voted for it.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite places!
As a teen I used to go up and sit on the wall and read. The star can be so vivid on a clear night and the fall colors are spectacular, Thank you, I did vote for you as well.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger /T/ said...

Congratulations Bill!! You are the deserved winner of the Front Door of the Month: September 2005! The moment you sent me that photo, I knew it was winner material, and eventhough you had fierce competition by the door of Santorini, you pulled it off! Congratulations! Keep sending them in, I really appreciate your contributions!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Bill said...

WE DID IT!

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!