.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, June 16, 2005

AAHHHH - RELIEF FROM THE HEAT


When I opened the front door today and saw my breath, I knew it was going to be a good day. The heat has been oppressive for the last 11 or 12 days. For someone who really doesn't like the heat at all, to quote the song, New Lee Highway Blues, "It's been a stinkin' summer trip through southern hell". The temperature dropped 35 degrees from yesterday and the dew point went from 76 to 58. Aahhhh, I'm enjoying it while I can.

It is hard to see but there is steam rising from the water, this is at 10:45am.
 Posted by Hello

AAHHHH - RELIEF FROM THE HEAT

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its getting colder by the minute. The charles river is amazing with the fog coming off of it. like the photo by the way I would likre it a little warmer, but not so warm and humid I can't breath or get sweaty getting the news paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!