.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, March 20, 2005

ABOUT MY BLOG SITE

I want to give a flavor of New England, what are the sights and what it is like to live here. New England has its own beauty, everyone knows about the brilliant autumn leaves, white churches in picturesque villages, the rocky coast of Maine, fishing fleets off of Glouster, MA. I am hoping to give you all of those as well as the lesser known sights and people known as New Englanders. It is also very industrialized in certain areas, especially in Connecticut, home of most of the big insurance companies and many defense contractors such as Pratt and Whitney, Electric Boat, Sikorsky Helicopters, as well as many others. Many houses are from the 18th century, I myself live in a house, originally built in 1770 as a law office. I feel New England is a special place; it has a special feeling that cannot be duplicated in any other part of the country. So come on in and stay awhile and enjoy my New England. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see a picture of and I will see what I can do.

Bill

ABOUT MY BLOG SITE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!