.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

GRANVILLE GENERAL STORE


INSIDE GRANVILLE GENERAL STORE, HOME OF GRANVILLE CHEDDER CHEESE - WWW.GRANVILLESTORE.COM Posted by Hello

GRANVILLE GENERAL STORE

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I had a chance to visit your store a few months ago and it was so nice.. I used to live in Granville in the late 50's , early 60's. I lived on Barnard road. I came back to go to my 50th class reunion in Conn.. My husband and I took a drive to Granville and it happened to be on the day the Harvest Festival. I shopped in your store. As a matter of fact, today I ordered a few gifts by phone. I just wanted to let you know I really like your store, and it brought back a lot of memories. thank you, Roslyn Nelson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!