.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MYSTIC SEAPORT LIGHTHOUSE


Mystic Seaport - Mystic CT - This small lighthouse is on the grounds of the seaport.

Labels: , ,

MYSTIC SEAPORT LIGHTHOUSE

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Hi, I'm here from That's My Answer. I love this lighthouse photo. I've never been to Mystic, but I'd love to go there sometime, it sounds like a neat place to visit.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love this picture! Great job capturing the boats, too! I did not realize that lighthouses could be this short. Interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!