.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, May 03, 2007

FOLK ART IN THE DINING ROOM



I was looking through some photos trying to decide what to post besides trees, at least for a couple days and came upon these photos that I took for a friend that wants us to put some things up for sale on E-Bay. What caught my eye was the early whirligig in my dining room, I though taught it showed off the essence of what an early New England house would look like. Well, maybe a few more items that the usual stark house. The other item is a folk art piece from Thomas Langan, I think it might be called Buffalo Rider.

Labels: ,

FOLK ART IN THE DINING ROOM

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful buffalo rider. Do you have a picture from the other side of the statue? And is it possible to buy it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!