.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, April 09, 2007

WESTFIELD WHIP COMPANY



These are a few of the whips that are made at Westfield Whip.



These are in a display case for when they go to trade shows.



This shows just a few of the handles of whips for dressage. The little white pouch on the end of one of the handles is to protect the fancy metal piece during shipping.



This is one of the labels that go on the whips.



This is a whole file cabinet of all the labels.

I hope you enjoyed the tour through Westfield Whip Company.

Labels: ,

WESTFIELD WHIP COMPANY

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger da said...

enjoyed it very much

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Starr said...

I have bought whips from this company and absolutely love them! They are some of the best. The feel of them are fantastic! I loved the one I bought so much, I bought a second one just in case something happened to it. The ones I have is the one hanging up with the case on the crown. They have a chrome ball underneath. I suggest these whips to everyone. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!