.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, December 01, 2006

HE'S A WITCH


I don't have much time tonight so I decided to post a photo that my wife took of me in Salem, MA; also I have to lighten it up from yesterday's post. Here is some trivia - Did you know that witches are male and female and a Warlock is a derogatory term meaning a witch traitor?

HE'S A WITCH

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

The grave stones in yesterdays post were very moving.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i didn't know the male, female difference.

i think you look cute :)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger tao1776 said...

Yes. Yes, I did know that! Love your pix of NE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!