.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, September 29, 2006

I'VE BEEN "AWAY"

 
San Francisco, CA - My wife and I went to San Francisco for a few days to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Here I am in a cell in Alcatraz doing the tourist thing.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

I'VE BEEN "AWAY"

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

there are so many places i want to go see before my days are over. one of them is alcatraz. thanks for the pics, make me want to go there even more. i will make it there and then i'll post my potty pic, lol...

glad you both got away. happy anniversary to you both. that is quite an accomplishment. may you have million more. God Bless you both.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary in SF this summer. Congrats

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Montezuma's revenge was a South of the border thing? Bless you both on a quahtah century.
DK & SK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!