.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

SELF-PORTRAITS

 
I have been real busy at work and I don't feel like researching my photos when I get home. Sssooooo, I have been taking the easy way out this week. These are some of the photos I took a few weeks ago. I was trying to take photos with just the light from a window about 8:45 pm. The hard part was trying to stay still long enough so the photo would not blur. Posted by Picasa

SELF-PORTRAITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!