.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, February 27, 2006

CAMERA MAGIC?

 
I tried something different here. This is a drainage ditch on the side of the road that I tried to make look like a mountain stream. Well, maybe if you squint real hard and have a few beers. Posted by Picasa

CAMERA MAGIC?

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Dave – I’m flattered that someone would use my photos for school. I have a smattering of historical postings that I hope someone could use for a school project. I would be interested to see what photos are being used so I could take more of that kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!