.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

NIGHT TIME SOLDIER

 
Granby, CT - I pass this statue on my back and forth to work. At night is is lit up with a colored light. I think it makes quite the striking sight. So, last night I finally stopped and took some photos. Posted by Picasa

NIGHT TIME SOLDIER

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

At first I thought this was a religious statue as it looks like the man is holding a staff (is that the right word?).

Very cool picture. I'd love to see your entire collection displayed somewhere!! (WITH the captions, of course.) :)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Bill said...

It is a civil war statue. That is a rifle not a staff. (Staff is the right word).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!