.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, November 21, 2005

LITTLE RED BERRY TREE

 
I'm not sure what the name of this tree is so I call it the little red berry tree. This time of year, when all the leaves fall off, berries like this become exposed. Unfortunately, they don't make very good decorations for around the house; they dry out and fall off the branch. So I just enjoy them in the woods and everyone else can enjoy them through my photos. Posted by Picasa

LITTLE RED BERRY TREE

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aahh--there's a great saying (can't remember where I read it) that says "Leave beauty where you find it". Perhaps the fact that the berries fall off as soon as they are picked is God's way of making this point!! LOL
:)

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have those in my yard! I have no idea what they are. Very bitter berries, probably unsafe to consume. :P The birds don't eat them. They're pretty,though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!