.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, September 25, 2005

VINEGAR IN THE SUN


Here is another photo from my favorite place take photos, Blossoming Acres in Southwick, MA. I can always find something to photograph here. My wife and I went to buy some gourds to put above our front door and I saw these bottles of vinegar and had to run out to the car to get my camera. It is just one more thing that says autumn to me.
 Posted by Picasa

VINEGAR IN THE SUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!