.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, August 14, 2005

SILLY PIPE DOG


One of my dogs has a thing for drainage pipes. Every time she passes one she has to go in it. I just hope that she doesn't meet up with a raccoon one day. This is photo of one she went into but unfortunately it did not have an exit so she had to turn around; she is a full grown Lab. The diameter can't be any more than two feet...silly dog.
 Posted by Picasa

SILLY PIPE DOG

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jake said...

That's funny that your dog has to do that. Curiousity can be dangerous but fun too! Great perspective shot.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you had any photos of waterfalls that I could use for my blog header image. If you want to contact me, head over to my blog and check out the contact me page. http://verius.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!