.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, May 27, 2005

HENS AND CHICKS


Southwick, MA (Blossoming Acres) - For some reason I find so much to photograph here. I go here twice a week to get my Anadama Bread fix.

Here are children's shoes with Hens and Chicks in them in color. Posted by Hello

HENS AND CHICKS

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger makuahine said...

What a great shot!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Thank you all for commenting. I thought this was a great idea of using baby shoes as planters.

Come again. I am posting a Memorial Day special series this weekend.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Ghone said...

I think colour is best as the plants are so vibrant!
Nice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!