.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

FISHING ON THE FARMINGTON


Pleasant Valley, CT - Two boys fishing on the Farmington River.Usually this is a very busy spot but it was late in the day. I will show this spot later in the year.  Posted by Hello

FISHING ON THE FARMINGTON

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jude Nagurney Camwell said...

That's lovely. I was wondering if you'd let me use this photo on my blog to give your site a "plug".
Let me know!

Iddybud@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!